Updated June 17, 2019
1. Copyright and Trademark Information
2. Use of AAA Club Alliance Content; Downloading; Security and Restrictions
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, by (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account for which your use or access is not authorized; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) accessing or using the Site or any portion thereof without authorization; or (d) introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You agree not to:
AAA Club Alliance may change, suspend or discontinue the Site, including the availability of any Content for any reason.
(a) Accuracy and Integrity of Information; ColorsAlthough AAA Club Alliance attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform AAA Club Alliance so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
We have used reasonable efforts to accurately display the image, colors and appearance of the products that are available on the Site. However, as the actual image, appearance and colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any image, color or appearance will be accurate.
(b) Typographical Errors and Incorrect PricingIn the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
(c) Order AcceptanceWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to accept or cancel any order for any or no reason, with or without cause. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or adherence to our fraud avoidance policies. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit or debit card has already been charged, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the charge.
4. Online PaymentsWe accept credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks and other payment and billing methods that may be designated by AAA Club Alliance at the time of purchase. If a credit or debit card account is being used for a transaction, we may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the payment. You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (a) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (d) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
AAA Club Alliance does not regularly review posted User Generated Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Generated Content submitted to the Site. You grant AAA Club Alliance the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Generated Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, provide Personal Information which you are not specifically permitted to provide, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Generated Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Generated Content you make. AAA Club Alliance and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content submitted by you or any third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our officers, managers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from any User Generated Content you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
7. Links to Our SiteUnless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and AAA Club Alliance, you agree not to create a hyperlink from any other site to our Site unless you obtain our written permission, and you must adhere to AAA Club Alliance’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Site must be a text only link clearly marked “AAA Club Alliance” or the name of the appropriate affiliate; (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with AAA Club Alliance or AAA/CAA names and trademarks; (iii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, endorsed by or associated with AAA Club Alliance; (iv) when selected by a user, the link must display this website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website: and (v) AAA Club Alliance reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of LiabilityAAA CLUB ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. AAA CLUB ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, CONTENT, AND LINKED WEBSITES. AAA CLUB ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content or any linked website must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred
9. IndemnificationBy using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our officers, managers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, insurers, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your use or misuse of the Site.
10. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration AgreementWe will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with the Site if you bring that issue to our attention. Nevertheless, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction.
If this arbitration agreement is found to be unenforceable, then exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in the State of Delaware. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Delaware in connection with any such claim. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. You and AAA Club Alliance both agree that you or AAA Club Alliance may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
AAA Club Alliance Inc.
One River Place
Wilmington, DE 19801
Attn: Legal Department